- 3 Hours
- 144 Likes
- Pet allowed
- Audio guide
- Tour guide
You will be greeted and welcomed by our representative/driver at Delhi airport. Check in to the hotel. Later see Old Delhi if you arrive on time. Old Delhi Tour includes Jama Masjid, Red Fort, and Chandni Chowk (by Rickshaw) and Raj Ghat. Overnight stay at the hotel in Delhi.
Day 2 : Delhi Sightseeing - Agra
After breakfast, begin your sightseeing tour of New Delhi which includes India Gate, Rastrapati Bhawan, Humayun's Tomb, and Qutub Minar. Later drive to Agra (3-4 hours). Check in to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel in Agra.
Day 3 : Agra sightseeing
Visit Taj Mahal at sunrise. Come back to the hotel for breakfast, then checkout. Visit Agra Fort and drive towards Jaipur. Enroute visit Fatehpur Sikri (an abandoned town). Overnight stay at the hotel in Agra.
Day 4 : Jaipur sightseeing
After breakfast, start sightseeing tour of Jaipur at 08:00 a.m. Explore Amber Fort with Elephant safari, Hawa Mahal, Jal Mahal, Jantar Mantar, and City Palace. Overnight stay at the hotel in Jaipur.
Day 5 : Jaipur - Pushkar
Explore some more of Jaipur, then drive to Pushkar. Visit the only Brahma Temple in the world, other temples and ghats and Pushkar lake. Overnight at the hotel in Pushkar.
Day 06 : Pushkar - Delhi
Explore some more of Pushkar, then drive to Delhi Airport, or your location in Delhi. Your tour ends with sweet memories of Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, and Pushkar.
- Meeting and assistance by our representative.
- 5 nights hotel accommodation on twin sharing basis
- (The hotels can be upgraded to 4 or 5 star at an additional cost).
- Hotel accommodation on twin sharing basis in 3 star hotels.
- Meal plan -Bed and breakfast basis.
- All transfers, sightseeing, and excursions by a good air-conditioned car.
- Professional Tour Guides for all excursions wherever necessary.
- Packaged drinking bottled water per person per day.
- Private guided tour
- Free hotel pickup / drop-off
- Elephant ride at Amber Fort, Jaipur.
- Transport, and parking charges
- Gasoline and tollways charges
- Interstate taxes
- Driver and fuel charges
- Wifi in the car