- 3 Hours
- 144 Likes
- Pet allowed
- Audio guide
- Tour guide
You will be greeted by our representative (or driver) at Delhi airport during arrival. Begin your sightseeing tour of Old Delhi and New Delhi. In Old Delhi, visit Jama Masjid, Red Fort (Photo stop), and Chandni Chowk (by Rickshaw). Later after lunch (optional), start sightseeing of New Delhi which includes India Gate, Rastrapati Bhawan, and Qutub Minar. Overnight stay at the hotel in Delhi.
DAY 2: DELHI - AGRA
After breakfast, drive to Agra. Visit Agra Fort, Baby Taj (Itmad-ud-daulah), and Mehtab Bagh (for the sunset view of Taj Mahal). Overnight stay at the hotel in Agra.
DAY 3: AGRA - JAIPUR
Visit Taj Mahal at sunrise, then come back to the hotel for breakfast. After freshening up, check out from the hotel and drive to Jaipur. Enroute visit Fatehpur Sikri (Abandoned Town) and Chand Baoli (Village-life experience). Overnight at the hotel in Jaipur.
DAY 4: JAIPUR
After breakfast, start sightseeing tour of Jaipur at 08:00 a.m. Explore Amber Fort with Elephant ride, Hawa Mahal, Jal Mahal, Jantar Mantar, and City Palace. Overnight stay at the hotel in Jaipur.
DAY 5: JAIPUR - DELHI
After breakfast, check out from the hotel, and drive to Jaipur or Delhi Airport (or your desired destination in Delhi). Your tour ends here.
- Meeting and assistance by our representative.
- 4 nights Hotel accommodation in Agra and Jaipur.
- (The hotels can be upgraded to 4 or 5 star at an additional cost).
- Hotel accommodation on twin sharing basis in 3 star hotels.
- Meal plan -Bed and breakfast basis.
- All transfers, sightseeing, and excursions by a good air-conditioned car.
- Professional Tour Guides for all excursions wherever necessary.
- Packaged drinking bottled water per person per day.
- Private guided tour
- Free hotel pickup / drop-off
- Elephant ride at Amber Fort, Jaipur.
- Transport, and parking charges
- Gasoline and tollways charges
- Interstate taxes
- Driver and fuel charges
- Wifi in the car